Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Final blog post of the 2015-2016 third quarter this is about to be the worst post I have made so far and I'm fine with that. Teneece just informed that Easter is on March 27 and I was like wait what why that is so stupid isn't it normally in April like this has honestly upset and triggered me to no avail. Trump is leading in the polls Hillary is running its 2016 the best time to do anything is now while common sense and normality is out the window. I might buy some froze pretzels and make those over spring break.

I think David wants to copy all of my blog posts because he keeps looking a my website its kinda weird and flattering. But I just turn down his advances because I only like him as a friend. This is a fun project and its going swimmingly not counting the little hiccups we have had. Those hiccups aren't much of a problem.

2 comments: